Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Getting Fit

It's finally warm enough to wear short-sleeve T-shirts, capris and flip flops and, like every year, it's time to try bikinis on...

And, like every year, it's time to follow a diet hoping that those bikinis will be on a slimmer and more tonic girl.

Hopelessly.

Not that I'm fat but I'm surely not tonic.

I don't use my weighing scale often but every now and then I have to check and... well... my face looks like this:


When I saw this digi stamp from Birdie Brown called "Step On It" I knew I had to have it! I love her face, the way she steps on the scale and that tiny sweat drop on her cheek...

In between hearthquakes, dance lessons, DT work and custom orders I managed to squeeze this little Journal: pretty enough for a girly girl who wants to keep track of her schedules, plans and achievements!

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic, Monica! I love to see that my digi used on a project other than a card. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete